Exciting things are happening with your Regina SMSS. We have some great new initiatives and events coming up so keep an eye out on the SMSS Calendar. The following is a quick list of things to expect in the 2015/2016 Term II. As a footnote, all communications will be posted on this blog from here on out (rather than Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace).
- Social Events, Caitlyn Howe
- Keep an eye out for our upcoming Pancake Breakfast this February (date TBA)
- Regina Grubwalk (details TBA)
- Initiatives, Brittany Albrecht
- Blood drive (details TBA) for all students in Regina to participate in.
- Clothing order
- Regina SMSS Photoshoot
- 1st Annual Curling Bonspiel 2016
- Keep an eye out for March 2016, when we will host our first annual curling bonspiel open to all students and staff at the CoM (both sites), residents, physicians, SMA, Saskdocs, RQHR, and SHR!
- Mock MMI
- The Regina SMSS is proud to announce we will be holding a mock Multiple Mini Interview for U of R students on the evenings of February 22 and February 23, 2016. More details TBA.
- If you are interested in volunteering please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only those students that receive interview invites will be able to attend the mock interview.
- Pre-medical Mentorship
- In February 2016 we will also be beginning our pre-medical mentorship pilot project in which second year medical students in Regina will mentor pre-medical students from the U of R. More details TBA.
On behalf of your Regina SMSS Team,
Danny Meyer, VP Regina