The HIPP Conference is a student-planned and student run half day conference. It is the largest conference of its kind in Canada. We are very proud of the health sciences students who have taken the time and dedication to plan such a well received event. Previous speakers at this event include Presidents of the Canadian Medical Association (CMA), Presidents of the Canadian Nursing Association (CNA), Roy Romanow and many other distinguished guests.
The Future of Canadian Healthcare:
Paving the Way for a Healthy Society
March 16, 2016
Complimentary lunch: 12:30 – 1:25 pm
Program: 1:35 – 4:30 pm
Room E1150 Health Sciences Building
Registration is free and open to all faculty, staff, students and the public.
Register by March 11 at picatic.com/healthinnovation2016
– Dr. Cindy Forbes, President of the Canadian Medical Association
– Dr. Danielle Martin, Vice-President Medical Affairs and Health System Solutions at Women’s College Hospital and Founder, Canadian Doctors for Medicare, recognized by the Medical Post as one of Canada’s “most powerful doctors”
– Dr. Marlene Smadu, Vice-President Quality and Transformation, Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region, and a Past President of the Canadian Nurses Association
– Dr. Kishor Wasan, Professor and Dean, College of Pharmacy and Nutrition, University of Saskatchewan
– Dr. Naheed Dosani, Palliative Care and Family Physician at William Osler Health System & Inner City Health Associates, McMaster University
***Complimentary lunch will be provided to conference participants in Saskatoon. Videoconferencing will be available to sites across Saskatchewan.***
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org